Thursday 23 May 2013

It has been some time since my last blog post.

Since then, my career has taken an interesting turn for the best, I am one step closer to getting as fully fit as possible and I bought a dog. The little bastard. 

I also felt like a little break from the blog. I had imposed my own weekly deadline and I'm a stickler for quality over quantity. 

But perhaps its time for me to continue. There's still plenty of my story to be told and it might be best to get it written down before I forget it all.

But maybe it's because my Battalion are now all but deployed to Helmand Province for a second time and I feel like I should be out there with them. It breaks my heart that I'm not with my Brothers.

Despite everything that's happened, I feel like I have some scores to settle. Not just for me, but for those that didn't come home and the others that didn't come home in one piece.

In the coming weeks, I'll continue my story from where I left off.

I hope you enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment